Tuesday 2 April 2013

Seedling Update {growth!}

We went away for Easter to my parents home in Kitchener, ON. I set up our light timer for our plants while we were gone, along with a fan. 14 hours/day. Upon returning back to Niagara, I was stunned to see the dramatic growth of the seedlings over the course of 2.5 days!

Unbelievable!

In hindsight, I wish I would have known to take a "before photo" to show you the difference.

At any rate, you are all about due for a photo update on the growth of the garden babies.

This week in Niagara the wind chill is supposed to be -10... but by Friday and into the weekend, I should be able to begin hardening them off so that we get nice and well-adjusted plants.
Love.

Bushy and lush. These babies are ready for
their third(and final pots) 




Green Machines

Future home for the Fox Cherry, Yellow-pear and
 Roma  Heirloom Tomatoes
My incredible friends are saving these for us. They will be nice and deep for LOTS of root contact,  we'll bury the tomatoes so that only 2-4 leaves show on top. 



No comments:

Post a Comment