Tuesday 19 March 2013

Growing Seedlings

Upon the request of a few friends and blog-buddies from twitter, here is the system we use here at home for growing our seedlings. The lights belong to Julia and we share a garden (as explained in previous posts)

Ideally, I would love to one day have a hoop house, warmed by solar power heaters, and a potting shed... but that's a goal/dream in the future. For now, I am TOTALLY loving the freedom of growing the little babies in my home. It should be noted that I have an amazing husband and son who let me kinda totally let me get away with A LOT with it comes to gardening. They are helpful, curious, willing to lend a hand, and listen when I yammer-on about the latest thing I learned from so-and-so. I love so and so.

OK! On to business... I edited the photos with descriptions to tell the story. If you have any further questions, please comment below or email me and I can lend any experience! jkaranfilis @ gmail . com <--- no spaces



I raised the light up this particular morning because the sunshine was beautiful and the plants told me to.......
what? they did ;)








ps! Julia found my camera cord last night! It was on the couch... apparently I don't sit down enough to find things on my couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment